GlobalData’s Kenya upstream oil and gas fiscal regime report is an essential source for information related to the upstream fiscal system enacted in Kenya’s oil and gas industry. This report contains information related to various types of payments that are to be made by any oil and gas producing company to the host government. The report provides the most recent laws and tax policies in the country. Each fiscal report is supported by a fully editable and interactive Excel model, where all the fiscal terms are applied on a hypothetical base asset. This interactive Excel model, with the latest fiscal term information, is the most appropriate tool to evaluate the profitability of operating oil and gas fields under the country’s fiscal environment.
• The report provides detailed information on governing laws, licensing authorities, type of contracts and licensing information in country’s upstream oil and gas industry.
• The report provides information on the latest fiscal terms applicable in the country’s upstream industry. These range from exploration obligations, relinquishments to royalties and taxes.
• Deductions, depreciation and amortization related information is also covered in the report.
• Covers sample cash flows and the methodology to apply a fiscal system on an oil and gas field in the country.
• Base asset valuation with government take, contractor take, gross revenue split is provided in the report.
• Sample asset NPV sensitivities to discount rates are also provided in the report.
• Interactive Excel models can be used to derive valuations, sensitivities and cash flows based on the custom inputs by the user in the model. These custom inputs vary from field production data, cost information, price information and fiscal terms information.
Reasons to buy
• The report provides a detailed scenario of upstream oil and gas laws and their impact on the cash flows.
• The report will allow you to value a prospective investment target through a comprehensive and real-time fiscal analysis and focused methodologies.
• The report with interactive model will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
• Decide on market entry strategies in specific markets and understand the impact a country’s fiscal policies on your future assets.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Kenya, Introduction 6
3 Kenya, Key Upstream Development Areas 7
4 Kenya, Upstream E&P Fiscal Regime 7
4.1 Kenya, Petroleum Fiscal Environment 7
4.1.1 Governing Law 7
4.1.2 Licensing Authority 7
4.1.3 National Oil Company 7
4.1.4 State Participation 7
4.2 License Terms 8
4.2.1 Exploration 8
4.2.2 Production 8
4.3 Kenya, Key Fiscal Terms 8
4.3.1 Royalty 8
4.3.2 Fees 9
4.3.3 Crude Oil Excise 9
4.3.4 Taxation 9
4.3.5 Deductions and Depreciation 10
4.3.6 Withholding Tax 10
5 Kenya, Fiscal Regime Economic Modeling 11
5.1 Sample Asset Cash Flows 11
5.2 Economic Modeling Methodology 12
6 Kenya, Fiscal Regime – Sample Economics 13
7 Kenya, Fiscal Regime – Sample Asset Valuation 14
8 Appendix 15
8.1 Methodology 15
8.1.1 Coverage 15
8.1.2 Secondary Research 15
8.1.3 Primary Research 15
8.1.4 E&P Forecasts 16
8.1.5 Expert Panel Validation 17
Kenya Upstream Oil & Gas Fiscal Regime: 2010 Report now Available on ReportsandReports. ReportsandReports, comprising of an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites.
Article from articlesbase.com